Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Allow myself to introduce... myself

BigGator

Hey all, just joined the forum...

As of this weekend - I've got a deposit down (pending a test drive) on a lovely new '06 Wakesetter 23LSV...

so, now I'm going to be part of the Malibu family... pretty excited to get it in the water!

"-)

Congrats on the new boat and welcome to the site...get ready to have caporal tunnel from getting your wallet out of your pocket so often.

BigGator,

Glad you made it over here! Welcome to the site! You'll find a wealth of information and a great community here. Anytime you have questions or would like to share stories this is the palce to be.

Gee, how'd you guess that was the one I bought?

I saw it right when it came into AI... had gone in there to look at a 23LSV - and there she was, exactly as I'd have ordered her.. it was fate.

Wife saw it at the boat show and said 'buy it'... I love my wife.

"-)

Ooops.

It's the 'Gear List' CLICK HERE

- Make sure you check the New Boat Checklist at the bottom of the page.

It appears Tracie took the page and turned it into a list on the site. Sorry, took me a few minutes to figure out the change to the original LINK.

Anyway, welcome!!!!

Edited by chathamsolutions
Gee, how'd you guess that was the one I bought?

I saw it right when it came into AI... had gone in there to look at a 23LSV - and there she was, exactly as I'd have ordered her.. it was fate.

Wife saw it at the boat show and said 'buy it'... I love my wife.

"-)

Welcome to the site!!! Great wife you have there :)

Welcome to the site. Just so you know, I made sure that my kids took off their shoes before climbing around your LSV. That's a great looking boat.

The folks at AI have been very good to us and I hope you enjoy becoming part of the Bu family as much as we have.

I had dealt with Mike and Stan at AI before going to the show - they knew I was coming, and likely buying that O&B boat. Besides, my next-door neighbor (actually a BUNCH of my neighbors) told me that I had to buy a Bu or be forced to leave the neighborhood.

"-)

Edited by BigGator
I had dealth with Mike and Stan at AI before going to the show - they knew I was coming, and likely buying that O&B boat. Besides, my next-door neighbor (actually a BUNCH of my neighbors) told me that I had to buy a Bu or be forced to leave the neighborhood.

"-)

Sounds like you live in a tough area of town. I'm guessing if you lived on the wrong side of the tracks there they'd make you buy a Mastercraft?

I had dealt with Mike and Stan at AI before going to the show - they knew I was coming, and likely buying that O&B boat. Besides, my next-door neighbor (actually a BUNCH of my neighbors) told me that I had to buy a Bu or be forced to leave the neighborhood.

"-)

Boat looks great BigGator! You will enjoy every minute on it. The best thing is that you didn't have to wait and suffer from ordering it custom!!!

I wish my neighborhood was that cool! I live in the state with 10,000 lakes and I am the only one in my neighborhood with a boat. Losers.

I wish my neighborhood was that cool! I live in the state with 10,000 lakes and I am the only one in my neighborhood with a boat. Losers.

You did at one time. You had a neighbor who would wake up at 4 in morning, drive 4 hours, wakeboard in January, drink, play pia gow, stagger to the hotel, all in one day.

Edited by Romi

Well I guess I'll have to break out with a garnet and gold Response LXI!!! That is a sharp looking boat. You need to pull that thing down to Gainesville during a home game weekend. Hey even better than that, Bring it by Tallahassee on the way and we'll take it to the FSU Reservation for some fun.