Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2011 Wylie's Wicked Wakefest

thtrog

Crew, I have to share. My son, Benj Trogdon, won 1st place this past weekend for Big Air and 3rd place for Best Trick. His rode away from this Huge heel 720 off the double-up! Our friend and Pro Adam fields won 1st place for Best Trick and 2nd in Big Air. This is an accomplishment for Benj, especially after being off most the summer with an injury. Hopefully good things will continue into next year.

320213_256500507729390_100001083273207_765849_781275555_n.jpg

Photo by Tyler Soden

308382_2172669480527_1360478923_32075656_1591824887_n.jpg

Congrats, Ndawg12 and i were there for a few hours but must have missed your sons ride. We didn't get there until around 3 or so and left before they announced the winners. Ndawg had his two boys with us, which kept us occupied. I was scared to death i would drop a kid in the lake so didn't get to see much of the riding.. :)

Crew, I have to share. My son, Benj Trogdon, won 1st place this past weekend for Big Air and 3rd place for Best Trick. His rode away from this Huge heel 720 off the double-up! Our friend and Pro Adam fields won 1st place for Best Trick and 2nd in Big Air. This is an accomplishment for Benj, especially after being off most the summer with an injury. Hopefully good things will continue into next year.

Photo by Tyler Soden

308382_2172669480527_1360478923_32075656_1591824887_n.jpg

Nice! Congrats to your son and friend.

That is not a small amount of air. :shocked:

Edited by jk13

Nice pic Eddie, we certainly didn't see that, that's way more air than anything we saw, congrats to your boy!! Being an MC event I didn't think to ask if any of the crew was going.

Joe, yeah, thanks for not dropping any of my kids in the water :biggrin:

Thanks Guys! It's the first boat contest I've missed in 5 years and I'm hoping some more pictures or video will surface. He said the site was great for a contest and the X-star wake was Nice! Follow him on his FB page, he's consistently landing toe nine's off the wake now and landed his first heel 9 (off the wake) last Friday. He been getting pulls behind friends boats lately and our dealer is taking him out tomorrow to shred behind a 23LSV! :rockon:

Thanks Guys! It's the first boat contest I've missed in 5 years and I'm hoping some more pictures or video will surface. He said the site was great for a contest and the X-star wake was Nice! Follow him on his FB page, he's consistently landing toe nine's off the wake now and landed his first heel 9 (off the wake) last Friday. He been getting pulls behind friends boats lately and our dealer is taking him out tomorrow to shred behind a 23LSV! :rockon:

I see he'll be killin' it behind a MXZ soon enough. Rockon.gif

Yup, the PInk Panther throws an amazing wake :whistle: I've ridden behind that boat a few times...

• 3 weeks later...

If I could get a quarter of that air with a grab I would be happier than a pig in s***. Some serious skills! :rockon:

Edited by old skool malibu