Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Hard Core Slalom Boats

kbtheboz

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aneal000

• 88Skier

• WakeGirl

• djustice

WAAAAY off topic. Hremington, when i saw your Avatar, i thought TR was back...looks just like his.

SHHHHHH...(it is his)...don't rouse a hibernating Cantankerous Contrarian Canuckian® Shuswapian bear while in its Barcalounger®.

ROFL.gifCrazy.gifShocking.gif

Takes one to know one - Canadian that is.

Edited by KokaneeKonsumer

Kokanee, are you near Montreal? You mentioned the old site in another post...did we know you on MBO by another name or did you lurk only? Update you profile with some info when you get a chance...and tell Tom to come out and play.

Kokanee, are you near Montreal? You mentioned the old site in another post...did we know you on MBO by another name or did you lurk only? Update you profile with some info when you get a chance...and tell Tom to come out and play.

Good old Edmonton (actually St. Albert). Formerly known as 'btchir1' - IT handle at the time.

Good old Edmonton (actually St. Albert). Formerly known as 'btchir1' - IT handle at the time.

Hey, a neighbour!! (and its about 4000 miles from Montreal)

I will, however, say that the guy that really gets my respect on the water, is the guy with a career, making a decent six figure income, that has paid his own way ( boat, gas, skis, ect

So money will get your respect? To bad I know alot of great people that don't make that kind of money... myself included.

No, you missed my point by a mile. It's not the money that I respect, it's the MAN that worked hard to earn both what he has and what he has accomplished on the water. It's balance, of career, and personal goals that I admire, in the mean time being successful at both. Just because someone is a great skier doesn't show the entire package. Was he working while he was training, or did he have nothing else to do but ski? If not, then I would sure hope he could be the best in the world.

I understood the point you were trying to make just didn't agree with having to have a decent 6 figure income. I guess its depends on the area that your from as to the amount of $$ that goes along with a given career.

I haven't posted in this thread yet, so I think its about time for me to chime in.

Ya'll are special.

Ok, now that I've so clearly summarized all that has gone before, that should be it. I'm betting that any posts beyond mine will be superfluous.

On a side note, we were done here - we already had a group hug and everything! Cry.gif

:lol: When I left on Monday morning I thought this thread was done. Shocking.gif I guess not quite.

Word.

(Is that a hip response? I'm just trying to break free from that yuppie persona! Biggrin.gif )

No.gif Not working. No.gif Of course, I've never been able to figure out why "yuppie" is considered a negative...young, upwardly mobile... Dontknow.gif ...I have a hard time considering that an insult. Those that use it as such....you jealous? :unsure:

Ya'll are special.

Ok, now that I've so clearly summarized all that has gone before, that should be it. I'm betting that any posts beyond mine will be superfluous.

:lol: Absolutely. :lol:

I'm betting that any posts beyond mine will be superfluous.

Hey, so what's with using the big words? Trying to confuse us? Huh?

Biggrin.gif

I'm betting that any posts beyond mine will be superfluous.

Hey, so what's with using the big words? Trying to confuse us? Huh?

Biggrin.gif

For those who don't know, I think "superfluous" means "on page 10".

I was wrong... there are 20 posts per page. I learn something new every day.

Edited by smeagol