Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Malibu Owner

mikegb777

Hello everyone. I just purchased a 2011 24 LSV. We fell in love with the boat after the first test drive. This is our first wakeboard boat. I sold my Chaparral 256 SSX to get the Malibu and I cannot wait to get it on the water. Bad thing is I will have to wait until next spring. We boat in Kentucky and the season is over here.

I too boat in the KY. 65 and sunny on Sunday are you crazy :crazy: I will be out. Welcome to da crew!!

Edited by UofK fanatic

Hello everyone. I just purchased a 2011 24 LSV. We fell in love with the boat after the first test drive. This is our first wakeboard boat. I sold my Chaparral 256 SSX to get the Malibu and I cannot wait to get it on the water. Bad thing is I will have to wait until next spring. We boat in Kentucky and the season is over here.

Yeah man!! Welcome to the Crew!

Where in KY do you boat? We get down to rough river about 6 times a year.

The Chaparral is an awesome boat, so is the Malibu. let us know the differences you have found in the two boats . Likes and dislikes . Certainly 2 different styles of boats.

The Chaparral is an awesome boat, so is the Malibu. let us know the differences you have found in the two boats . Likes and dislikes . Certainly 2 different styles of boats.

I will. I did love the Chaparral, but found our family always riding in by brother-in-law's boat so they could surf (he has the mastercraft X-55) and the wakeboarding was so much better. I cannot wait to get this boat out and start enjoying it.

By the way...from the earlier replies, we boat at Nolin most of the time as we have a place there, but we also get down to Cumberland once or twice a year.

I will. I did love the Chaparral, but found our family always riding in by brother-in-law's boat so they could surf (he has the mastercraft X-55) and the wakeboarding was so much better. I cannot wait to get this boat out and start enjoying it.

By the way...from the earlier replies, we boat at Nolin most of the time as we have a place there, but we also get down to Cumberland once or twice a year.

Nolin is beautiful. We looked there also before settling on our place on Rough River.