Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Soft Scrub Total Bathroom Cleaner AWESOME!

Well I spent $15.95 on a small bottle of "water-spot remover" at my local marina. After hours of spraying and scrubbing, I still had some water spots that I couldn't remove. My wife suggested "Soft Scrub Total Bathroom Cleaner" and brought it out to me. I was skeptical, but tried it anyway. Holy water-spots-be-gone! This stuff works awesome and is only a couple bucks a bottle. Wondered if anyone else has used it. I did the entire boat with one half a bottle. Just thougt I'd pass it along. Now on to the wax job!

Woody

I haven't tried that, but I tried a highly diluted mix of Clr per someone's suggestion here. It got rid of 95% of the water spots, the rest will come off when i use my orbital polisher on the hull.

Well I spent $15.95 on a small bottle of "water-spot remover" at my local marina. After hours of spraying and scrubbing, I still had some water spots that I couldn't remove. My wife suggested "Soft Scrub Total Bathroom Cleaner" and brought it out to me. I was skeptical, but tried it anyway. Holy water-spots-be-gone! This stuff works awesome and is only a couple bucks a bottle. Wondered if anyone else has used it. I did the entire boat with one half a bottle. Just thougt I'd pass it along. Now on to the wax job!

Woody

I've been using soft scrub bathroom cleaner on my boats for the last 10 years with no problems at all. It's great and cheap.

Terry

The Works also Works phenomenal!

That stuff is awesome too! Found it for $1.00 per bottle and cleaned the hull of my jet ski that had years of scum on it from sitting in the lake from the previous owner. Looks like brand new! It just melted right off, rinsed and put a coat of wax on her. WaLa! :rockon:

20 plus years with out any problems inside and out.

I just cant see spending $18 a bottle for something that this common cleaner can do for $3. :crazy: