Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The New MXZ?

nillatop

Looks like something cool is in the works at Active Water Sports with the new MXZ. Does anyone know how this handles? Is the wake sick?

Edited by nillatop

Been chatting with a guy on Facebook that just bought one... Here is a pic of his wake, completely loaded down....to his defense, he says he runs 25mph.

Ryan N Christy Schrock thats the MXZ wake, fully sac'd out? Fully factory ballast + wedge?

Yesterday at 10:24am · LikeUnlike.Ron Quistberg ‎25 mph full ballast plus 2 450 pound fly highs in each back locker and a 750 pound in the center wake is great and has a nice landing zone still playing with weight though. Only driver in boat no passengers

Yesterday at 11:24am · LikeUnlike.Ron Quistberg Wedge was at about 63%

Yesterday at 11:24am · LikeUnlike.Ryan N Christy Schrock wowsa 25mph is fast.

6244769592_f1f84fb3f9_b.jpg

Edited by nyryan2001

Been chatting with a guy on Facebook that just bought one... Here is a pic of his wake, completely loaded down....to his defense, he says he runs 25mph.

Ryan N Christy Schrock thats the MXZ wake, fully sac'd out? Fully factory ballast + wedge?

Yesterday at 10:24am · LikeUnlike.Ron Quistberg ‎25 mph full ballast plus 2 450 pound fly highs in each back locker and a 750 pound in the center wake is great and has a nice landing zone still playing with weight though. Only driver in boat no passengers

Yesterday at 11:24am · LikeUnlike.Ron Quistberg Wedge was at about 63%

Yesterday at 11:24am · LikeUnlike.Ryan N Christy Schrock wowsa 25mph is fast.

Good old Ron Quistberg, our salesman... Dont think he bought that boat unless they havent taken it off of their site yet... Boat is here

has anyone compared the cabin to a vlx. it appears to be really close to the same. i am so pumped about this boat, it looks amazing and is the perfect size for our family. we are in a vlx now and as long as the cabin is the same or a bit bigger i am all over it.

Wake looks HUGE

I've heard great things about the MXZ wake. It's supposedly somewhat similar to the A22 wake. However, I've been told that it is a bit more vertical.

Edited by Chattwake