Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

More HO fallout

skisix@38

THANK YOU!!!!!

That leaves me, my son and the dogs! What could be better in life for a man than his son and dogs. I'll just have to catch rides with friends who own CC's.

Oh, BTW, I am going to hire SGY as my lawyer so that when his ski breaks he can't sue me first.

Adding fuel to the fire.... I never could did run a complete 38 off pass on the Monza but I did run all 6 on a broken CW. So, I guess that means that a broken CW still skis better then a pristine Monza.

OK..... Start flamming!

I'm PMing MRothwell and SGY and let them know that Greg's got them riding a death trap...and nearly schnookered me to. Snake oil salesman... Biggrin.gif

I'm forwarding this whole thread to my lawyer. That way, when I break my leg because my ski broke, it will all be documented and I will own CW (not just the ski) and Greg's house/boat/wife because he recommended the ski. Biggrin.gif

I love my CW - it just works for me. Will it break? dunno, but I have seen other brands break including my non-carbon KD. I'll just take it easy on it from now on, that way when someone asks me why I have such a high-end ski for such a mediocre skier, I'll just let them know that I can ski into 39 off, but am worried about my ski breaking if I push it.

Yeah, that's the ticket.