Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wake Surf Boards

srud

Patrick,

Just FYI, the new Landlock this year doesn't come in the 5'6" size, it's a 6'1 now plus the thing is so thick that it won't fit in a standard wakeboard rack.  If you want the smaller 5'6", you'll have to go to a Broadcast which will fit in a wakeboard rack.

I heard form a few guys like JRo that the 5'6" Broadcast is the bomb.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chathamsolutions

• Brad B

• SacRiverRat

• stewart

I didn't even notice the shocks until we got home and I was airing out the boat.

Since there was a kink in the rod, when pressure was applied, the shock wouldnt' go over the kink and just bent the rod. So, when I opened up the lockers the rods were bent in a U shape.

I just bent the rods straight and their working fine now. :) They're still slightly bent though. I can't see them lasting more than this season. Will have to get them replaced next time I have the boat in the shop. If I can keep babying them though, I'll keep doing it as long as they'll last.