Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Is it possible to make a video section for maintenance?

I get what your sayin' but the time required to do it......sheesh sounds like something only retired folk could do.

no one said it needs to be done all at once, i am sure someone will change oil and filter soon .

someone will winterize soon ... over time we could have a small section and add to it..

no all of us have a machanical background and afew of us are first timers..

i just changed oil ,oil filter and transmission oil for break in service thanks to this site!! it would have been alot easier if

i could have seen it done :)

I get what your sayin' but the time required to do it......sheesh sounds like something only retired folk could do.

Or have a 12 year old at home to tape over your shoulder...

• Like 1

This type of thing can be done. Yes it takes time and effort on our part to get it set up. Watch every video that's presented to us to put into the correct place. Make sure every video is done correctly and nothing is incorrect or left out,, etc. Then there is the bandwidth surge if we host the videos. The cost of the site goes up when we hit the ceiling of the bandwidth tier we are on. This is the reason some of the sections on the site are restricted to supporting members. The costs to feature these kinds of things are not necessarily free to the site even though they are passed onto the members for no charge. By and far, there are more non supporting members here than supporting. Sometimes you just have to ask yourself how far do I want to reach into my own pocket to furnish these things. If anyone thinks that Wakegirl is making a living on this site, they are mistaken. Most of this site is run on passion for the boats we love.

My $.02 :whistle:

This type of thing can be done. Yes it takes time and effort on our part to get it set up. Watch every video that's presented to us to put into the correct place. Make sure every video is done correctly and nothing is incorrect or left out,, etc. Then there is the bandwidth surge if we host the videos. The cost of the site goes up when we hit the ceiling of the bandwidth tier we are on. This is the reason some of the sections on the site are restricted to supporting members. The costs to feature these kinds of things are not necessarily free to the site even though they are passed onto the members for no charge. By and far, there are more non supporting members here than supporting. Sometimes you just have to ask yourself how far do I want to reach into my own pocket to furnish these things. If anyone thinks that Wakegirl is making a living on this site, they are mistaken. Most of this site is run on passion for the boats we love.

My $.02 :whistle:

Time for a few ads $$$$

ok they can load them on you tube and we can have a section where it just has a link for

oil change on indmar 350 ..... link..

winterize ..link ..

and seriously this site has saved us all money and continues to save us all money ,everyone should contribute and become a paying member to help keep

it going .

thks