Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Another corvette boat

Bobby Light

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a nice one

MTI_Z044_4.jpgMTI_Z044_4.jpgMTI_Z044_2.jpg

Saw a black and white boat traveling down the highway on a trailer like this around Indy. Not sure if it was this type of boat but was definitely wild to see.

Edited by 2004WakeSetterVLX

I'm pretty sure I can keep up :crazy: I'll call your piston powered craft and raise you a turbine :yahoo:

Those boats are child's play compared to something like this:

I've seen this boat in action, and I can tell you that it is truly remarkable to see this thing blow by you at 200mph. They had a powerboat race in lake cumberland a few years ago and we all went down for it.

I've seen this boat in action, and I can tell you that it is truly remarkable to see this thing blow by you at 200mph. They had a powerboat race in lake cumberland a few years ago and we all went down for it.

cumberland has a huge pokerrun every year and i think pier 57 is based in the area too. big powerboat area.

here's a doug wright 43. definitely some of the sexiest boats on the water.

Purgatory_2.jpg

i'd love a 30 with some firebreathing outboards

StihlRacing_6.jpg

Edited by MARiley

i'd love a 30 with some firebreathing outboards

StihlRacing_6.jpg

That looks like a toy for whatever reason. Pretty sweet though.

Edited by 2004WakeSetterVLX

cumberland has a huge pokerrun every year and i think pier 57 is based in the area too. big powerboat area.

Yeah the poker run is always a good time. That weekend is typically the guys with go fast boats that just like to show them off.

Lake Cumberland Marine is the big powerboat dealer and also a sponsor of an offshore team.

The race we went to was an offshore sanctioned event. All professional teams boating that weekend. It was awesome!