Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Another corvette boat

Bobby Light

if you want to save a million or so, this'll get ya there at the same speed. and i'm sure they'll make you a black one :crazy:

Edited by MARiley

Big boats are pretty cool, a family friend has this boat, he lives in Lake Havasu, AZ. It's a 43' Sunsation F4, he bought it used from the original owner. If I remember original sticker was around 900K. Photos are not good, it was wedged into his garage

big_43_2.jpg

Big_43_1.jpg

Big_43.jpg

big_43_3.jpg

if you want to save a million or so, this'll get ya there at the same speed. and i'm sure they'll make you a black one :crazy:

I think he was looking for the gas station to fill up at :whistle:

No doubt. What's the burn-rate at 172 MPH? :shocked: I wanted to see the tach. :yes:

Edit: You get a glimpse of the tach... ~ 6500 RPMs @ 172 MPH? Not nearly as high as I would have thought.

Edited by NorCaliBu

Whenever I look at boats like that I think of the scenario where the friend/guest offers to pay for gas.

The owner responds with, "Thanks, what's the limit on your credit card?"

I'm pretty sure I can keep up :crazy: I'll call your piston powered craft and raise you a turbine :yahoo:

Those boats are child's play compared to something like this:

Edited by Indyxc

They both sound great in their own way. I love these videos, keep them coming if you find any other great ones.

I can't imagine even the gas bill for an afternoon in the green boat. What's the tank even hold 200 gallons?

MalibuNation

That's insane, BUT I WANT ONE!!! To bad a single 1350 Mercury racing engine retails for $202,530 :crazy: ...

I couldn't afforst the gas, much less the boat, trailer, tow vehicle.

Man those boats are nasty! Gotta love a couple thousand horsepower pulling out of the slip! I'm with Pete - I want to see the Corvette boat be launched!

I'm still happy with my "little" Bu! Thumbup.gif