Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

So Now What?

WoodyBC

Crossfit, indoor boulder park, skiing (was snowboaridng last year but meh, gonna try skiing).

I've got a swap coming up, have to pull my RB20 out of my R32 Skyline and drop a LS1 in! That's going to be fun.

I wondered if there were other crossfitters on the crew!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NorCaliBu

• Sixball

• -BS-

• WoodyBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heading to boat to ski weather is excellent. Water was 65 last time I skied. Hope to ski through October this year. Recently purchased a new D3 and love it.

Skied this afternoon. :biggrin:

Skiing again tomorrow after church. :yahoo:

Gotta love what you guys call "The Off-Season". :innocent:

:lol:

Hey..... we're still riding in Oregon! Ruffdog and I went out for a surf session in the mist the other day. Water was 64 degrees and glassssssss!

ever been snowshoeing? I have been a few times....need to do more.

Once, just to get into the backcountry to snowboard back down. It was all i needed to realize snowshoeing is actually code for 'really, really exhausting walking in the snow'.......... I highly recommend cross-country as an alternative :lol: