Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

TOWER-SPORTSTER LX

TGOODY

JUST PICKED UP AN 01 SPORTSTER LX WE PLAN TO USE FOR BAREFOOTING PURPOSES ONLY. LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS REGARDING A COST EFFECTIVE TOWER TO PUT ON.

Have you thought about just purchasing a pylon extender.

Titan. Period. (search for Star One Wake)

DSC_0550.JPG

Thanks for the shout out.. But I have to remind everyone that they are not Titan towers, the Titan name is now owned by Malibu and we have nothing to do with the Titan name... The Towers are now manufactured by STAR ONE WAKE... They have also had a name change, the Series 1 is now the Star One Standard and Series 2 is now the Star One Deluxe.. We really appreciate the support but we just have to be careful what is said due to our royalty agreement with Malibu... If you have any questions feel free to give me a call and I will get you taken care of...

If you put a tower on, then you can have the option of putting on the "SFH" on top of it. Check out any barefoot site and you will see most of the top barefooters in the sport are using them.