Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

07 malibu vlx mirror

fedupracer

looking for the factory cipa mirror for my 07 vtx , anybody have one or know where i can get the mirror , cipa makes newer mirror however they have the second hold down nut and i want the mirror wiyh a singel thumb screw!

thank you, that mirror is close however i need one that clamps to windshild frame. dont know how to post pic here i will try and figure it out tomarrow

This is the one he is looking for.

mirror.jpg

That is the same as the one I posted above, just with the windshield mount already attached..

????

5562699153_429f5c982d_z.jpg

Thanks Nyryan 2001 However i need the mount like this i want to clamp it to the roof rails of the house boat to be able to keep a eye while in motion across the lake , lost a jet ski one time this year and had to go back and get it ! lol

• 3 weeks later...

cipa makes the mirrors i belive they sell the mounts as well , hope this helps...

P.s still looking for a mirror with the singel mount on it, i need two of them for the house boat?

I use the one with the single attachment clamp. I have the one with two screws that attach to the windshield frame (factory mirror) still in the original bag never used. It is a nice mirror I just prefer a mirror over the driver side vs the center walkway.

I have the mirror you're looking for. The factory '07 VTX CIPA with the single thumb-knob to tighten, with all brackets. Works great, but I may be persuaded to sell so I can get a tower-mounted mirror & arm. Are you looking to purchase? Make me an offer!

-Chris

cipamirror.jpg