Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Decal Design Needed

Ndawg12

So my large side decals are starting to fall off, I can probably get through next season with them but they will look like Fido's bottom end by then. I'm wondering if anyone has had a cool design made that they would be willing to share. I think I can strip the old decal off and re-use the "malubu" letters which I want to do. It needs to be slightly bigger than the old decal because of fading gel that I don't feel like dealing with. The dimensions are minimum of 67"x12" with a max of + 1"both ways.

TIA,

Nate

Edited by Ndawg12

I wouldn't worry about fading gel too much. I just pulled the large side stickers off my 96 SSLX and had the gel coat cleaned up in about 30 minutes.