Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wish List

StarOneWake

Hey Guys & Gals,

We are now coming into the off season and this is the time we start to take new ideas and move forward with them as we have a little extra time.. If there was one accessory that you want for your boat let me know what it would be and lets see if we can get the ball rolling here and get it designed and built.. Let me know your thoughts.. Thx

Edited by StarOneWake

I'm sure you would get some takers for a new mirror mount to move the stock mirror to the drivers side. The stock abortion that is currently on mine still has me wondering what Malibu was thinking putting it in the walk way. There are other wider options out there CIPA, but they look like an aftermarket purchase and sit in the line of sight so you can't see under or over it.

how about a 4" extension for the G3 Tower mirror w/matchinb black paint. It"d have to be strong...fit right inbetween the tower clamp and the rest of the mirror, or perhaps design one that attaches at the bottom where the mirror is currently bolted in to, to allow the mirror to drop down another 4" or so...

Sure I'd like some stuff and things for the boat...but, what I need is a slalom comitted crew !

A couple o' folks to kick me in the butt some and show up at the lake EVERYDAY regardless of weather and ski after work.

Steve B.

(to be clear though, I love my crew dearly and partyin' is awesome, I just need to ski)

A ski rack for the G3 tower. I would want it to play nicely with the factory board racks.

:plus1:

In all fairness, I don't have a G3 tower, I have the Illusion x. But if/when I have a boat with a G3 tower, this would be the first thing I would be looking for. A swivel would also be nice so I could pull into the boat lift.

:plus1:

In all fairness, I don't have a G3 tower, I have the Illusion x. But if/when I have a boat with a G3 tower, this would be the first thing I would be looking for. A swivel would also be nice so I could pull into the boat lift.

I already have them just cant sell them till April-May of next season once our royalty agreement is up with Malibu...

"Occasionally" :whistle: we drink beer on the boat. Being from Oregon, most of my crew likes to drink micro brews and most of the beer that we like only comes in bottles. The problem that we run into is "where is the opener". Because of this, I would like to see a bottle opener that attaches to the tower. For instance, I have a Titan II and would like to see the back side (the part closest to the center of the boat) of my board rack clamp fashioned to an opener (clamp/opener combo). A similar idea could be incorporated into the newer towers and their board racks.

I look forward to seeing other crew members use the :plus1: after reading my post. :)

"Occasionally" :whistle: we drink beer on the boat. Being from Oregon, most of my crew likes to drink micro brews and most of the beer that we like only comes in bottles. The problem that we run into is "where is the opener". Because of this, I would like to see a bottle opener that attaches to the tower. For instance, I have a Titan II and would like to see the back side (the part closest to the center of the boat) of my board rack clamp fashioned to an opener (clamp/opener combo). A similar idea could be incorporated into the newer towers and their board racks.

I look forward to seeing other crew members use the :plus1: after reading my post. :)

I need one of these for my titan II as well.

Done and done.. It is being worked on as I write this.. I will post a picture of it on here in the next couple weeks once they come off the machine.. :rockon:

Done and done.. It is being worked on as I write this.. I will post a picture of it on here in the next couple weeks once they come off the machine.. :rockon:

Nice! :cheers: You work fast! I was thinking it would take at least a couple of months. It's like you're the genie in the bottle. Do I get two more wishes?

I already have them just cant sell them till April-May of next season once our royalty agreement is up with Malibu...

Looking forward to seeing that rack!

I don't drink beer out of a can. This is much cheaper than billet and the plastic container catches the cap.

Just have to remember to empty that catch cup every few hrs. into the trash bin. :whistle:

dash8ballbottleopener.jpg

Swank! Buddy couldn't you have at least given those of us with a t3 some consideration? I mean why does the bottle opener have to be designed just for the t2? Haha

Will that mark the return of the T3 tower? Because a T3 would look fantastic on a 2013 VTX.

Just say'n.

A rack for surf boards to go on the TOP of the tower. I always put my board up there and I wonder how to make a rack that is almost invisible as to not take away from the sleek looks.

martinarcher

What about some trick fittings to get wires from the tower to the gunnel rail? I've been procrastinating on drilling holes in my T3. I think a polished aluminum "bushing" with a strain relief built in the fits into a hole in the gunnel and another that fits into a hile in the tower would be sweet. Thumbup.gif

How about a quick and easy way to attach the stock TIII bimini to the front legs of the tower. (without the big aluminum clamp for just a needed screw hole) The thumb screws are a pain and I am always afraid of dropping them overboard. I have a friend with a Mastercraft that has stainless quick connects that are a lot smaller than the big contraptions on ours. :crazy:

I don't drink beer out of a can. This is much cheaper than billet and the plastic container catches the cap.

Just have to remember to empty that catch cup every few hrs. into the trash bin. :whistle:

dash8ballbottleopener.jpg

Like! :thumbup: