Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Towers

Mommy and The Boys

Please help, I have a mint 2005 Response LXI. I need a nice Tower for the spring. Very confused on which one to get without spending $10,000.00. Someday I`ll upgrade to a new Malibu, but not in this economy. Something that folds easy & nice to fit under Shore Station? They don`t make the Titans anymore? I finally found StarOne Wake, waiting for response from Brett. He sounds like a good guy? Anyone know if anyone has a Titan available? Once again any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx Scott

Please help, I have a mint 2005 Response LXI. I need a nice Tower for the spring. Very confused on which one to get without spending $10,000.00. Someday I`ll upgrade to a new Malibu, but not in this economy. Something that folds easy & nice to fit under Shore Station? They don`t make the Titans anymore? I finally found StarOne Wake, waiting for response from Brett. He sounds like a good guy? Anyone know if anyone has a Titan available? Once again any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx Scott

i know it's not a malibu, I had 3x lxi's before this 04, 07x2 and a vtx. The PS 197 works for me and the power tower tops it off, particualry when interior space is at a premium or you want the tow line up out of the way. The beauty is you can tow it in the down position and load the racks from ground level . Apologies for the link to the pics but it was simpler for me.

If you've contacted Brett you've done good. StarOneWake is now producing the "classic" and the "deluxe" towers which are the same as the Titan I and Titan II were back int he day. They are still 2.25" stainless and are rock solid and look awesome without breaking the bank. I've owned a couple of these towers now and they are awesome. I wouldn't put anything else aftermarket on a boat I owned.

Scott,

We have been having some email issues that were finally resolved this morning.. I am sending you over some info.. Give me a call if you have any questions..