Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Finally got a Malibu

jhunt

Have been looking for a while and test drove several and now have my own Malibu. It's a 2009. It's still in the 90's in Texas so she'll be on the water for a while yet this year. Great site and glad to be on it.

IMG_0656.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree...I REALLY like that color scheme. What did you end up picking that up for? I am looking right now and cant decide between an all black with red stripes or an all black with metallic silver stripes.

I'd like to see some interior pics :thumbup:

Great looking boat! I see you're in Dallas. Whereabouts, and what lake do you boat on?

J

Justthrowit,

Based on his picture, he runs on lake lewisville, Tower Bay MH and RV park is over by Sneaky Pete's.

Justthrowit,

Based on his picture, he runs on lake lewisville, Tower Bay MH and RV park is over by Sneaky Pete's.

You are correct! I sent him a PM a while back just didn't respond on here. I live closer to Ray Hubbard but have heard it is really low and without knowing that lake very well I chose to store it by Lewisville and go to a lake I've been on a lot before. Hopefully with some rain before spring it'll be spending most of the time at Ray Hubbard next year.

Have been looking for a while and test drove several and now have my own Malibu. It's a 2009. It's still in the 90's in Texas so she'll be on the water for a while yet this year. Great site and glad to be on it.

IMG_0656.jpg

Smokin hot boat you got there. Love the colors and the tinted windows really make it. You don't have a bro named Mike do you? Get it...Mike Hunt. :rofl:

Smokin hot boat you got there. Love the colors and the tinted windows really make it. You don't have a bro named Mike do you? Get it...Mike Hunt. :rofl:

Yeah, definitely heard that quite a few times growing up. There was actually a guy I worked with at a previous job whose name was Mike Hunt. Kinda felt bad for him, but still funny. I always wondered what his parents were thinking when they named him that...

Yeah, definitely heard that quite a few times growing up. There was actually a guy I worked with at a previous job whose name was Mike Hunt. Kinda felt bad for him, but still funny. I always wondered what his parents were thinking when they named him that...

Sorry...I couldn't resist. :)