Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
MaddMaxx

Table Pole Hole Cover/Plug

MaddMaxx

Where do I get the plastic plug for the table pole hole? I sliced my toe pretty bad yesterday when I stepped in it. The wifey has been after me for some time now to get it covered. Apparently several of my guests have sliced theor toes as well. Thanks.

Living the Dream

Where do I get the plastic plug for the table pole hole? I sliced my toe pretty bad yesterday when I stepped in it. The wifey has been after me for some time now to get it covered. Apparently several of my guests have sliced theor toes as well. Thanks.

http://www.bakesonline.com/SearchResult.aspx?KeyWords=table :rockon:

MaddMaxx

Living the Dream, my toe and I thank you.

Nitrousbird

Hmmm...I never even considered that I should have a cover for that.

kaddman

I just sliced mine two weeks ago..... Wow this is more common than I thought!!!!!

Living the Dream

Ours came with the plug... :dontknow:

most do...some of our friends like to hide them from us (throw them away) :whistle:

Living the Dream

Living the Dream, my toe and I thank you.

:cheers:

Molarbu

Mine didn't come with the plug, I bought that one from Bakes last year.

ilovetrains

My dealer had a box of these behind the counter. We lost ours in the first couple years. I think they charged me like 5 bucks for it.

MaddMaxx

My dealer had a box of these behind the counter. We lost ours in the first couple years. I think they charged me like 5 bucks for it.

I contacted the local dealership and they are mailing me one. Sounds like these plugs go missing frequently.

bamabonners

I cut my toe while putting the table away before I could get the plug back in the hole. I was afraid to admit that I had cut my toe on that hole - glad to know I am not the only one.

We should start a club :lol:

Pistol Pete

Geeeze.

My pole hole has been open the whole 11 yrs. I've had the boat. Guess I'm just lucky, no cuts from it.

jaciche

$14 for the table base cover??? You gotta be kidding me

Sunscape fan

This could be one of the reasons that Malibu has moved the table mount to the vertical seat base.

Stevo

$14 for the table base cover??? You gotta be kidding me

Nope 9.99 , minus your crew discount, and it comes with the sun logo

jaciche

For my year boat, I need the 2" and their price is $14 at bakes. With shipping it would cost $23.41

Stevo

For my year boat, I need the 2" and their price is $14 at bakes. With shipping it would cost $23.41

Ouch, I'd call your dealer then 1st

formulaben

I will. I know there is a taper, but with what looks like about 1/2" I don't think it will matter but we'll see.

formulaben

Didn't fit...I'm going to ask a local 3D printer what it would cost to make a cap with custom logo.

Levi900RR

Dang! I may just bite the bullet and order one from Bakes

chris4x4gill2

Didn't fit...I'm going to ask a local 3D printer what it would cost to make a cap with custom logo.

what about them didnt fit? Diameter too big?

formulaben

Too small. I should have measured. I think it is 2-1/8 or 2-1/4" at the top of my tapered hole. I'll measure next time I'm out. If anyone needs one, hit me up.