Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New VTX

skurfer

Picked her up yesterday! 2011, VTX, diamond hull, nicely equipped. MC convert coming from 205V hull, I hope you all will have me. Honestly feels like home here, more so than the other TT.

I have to give thanks to Greg at Active Water Sports. He's been dealing with my questions for more than 2 years! Many thanks to the AWS family, Matt, Warren, Gerry, Brian, John, Dan's, etc.

photo-123-29-02.jpg

photo.jpg

Edited by skurfer

Nice boat!! As soon as I saw the picture, I knew it was from AWS. It was posted on twitter with a pic of u and the boat :thumbup:

Edited by rammer998

Nice boat!! As soon as I saw the picture, I knew it was from AWS. It was posted on twitter with a pic of u and the boat :thumbup:

Yeah, better pic of the boat :rofl: I tried to get a picture of Greg and the boat instead of me.....

Good choice, boat looks good. Get that thing in the water let us know how fun it is. (I have a10vtx I love it)

We had it out twice prior to purchase! We love it, ski wake better, surf wake better, tower better, handling better, more space, wakeboard wake not as much straight up pop, a little different and we are going to have to get used to it, softer landings. Rough water ride might not be as good, but we don't like going out in rough water anyway.

Question: boat came with ACME 13.5X16 prop. I have a 14.75X15.5 OJ on my MC that I am selling. Can I and if I can, should I swap props? I love the 14.75X15.5 OJ on our old boat. And I hear it's a sweet prop for a lot of boats in the MC lineup......?....

Wakejack is the name of the device I was told. Will be looking for one myself as we leave tomorrow to get my VTX, again, congrats

Wakejack works great, have been using one all season, well worth the $ and a good quality product.