Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Extreme Trailer 7-Pin Wiring Problems

i'v asked this before, searched all over and cannot figure out this wiring issue

i ran over the 7-pin connector with my lawn mower awhile back and cut the wires and threw it out.

the trailer has 2 white wires, 2 brown wires, a green wire, a yellow wire and a blue wire. i have surge brakes

i have GM Tahoe, the truck electrical receiver has a cover on it and explains where each wire goes, it has options for the following

positive, negative, running lights, electric brakes, RH Stop/Turn, LH Stop/Turn, and backup lamps.

i can't figure out what goes where, i think the blue wire goes to the backup lamps and the LH and RH go to the yellow and green, have no idea where the white and brown go at all

i have looked at all the wiring diagrams and they don't help much

i'v asked this before, searched all over and cannot figure out this wiring issue

i ran over the 7-pin connector with my lawn mower awhile back and cut the wires and threw it out.

the trailer has 2 white wires, 2 brown wires, a green wire, a yellow wire and a blue wire. i have surge brakes

i have GM Tahoe, the truck electrical receiver has a cover on it and explains where each wire goes, it has options for the following

positive, negative, running lights, electric brakes, RH Stop/Turn, LH Stop/Turn, and backup lamps.

i can't figure out what goes where, i think the blue wire goes to the backup lamps and the LH and RH go to the yellow and green, have no idea where the white and brown go at all

i have looked at all the wiring diagrams and they don't help much

Try this

your trailer only uses 5 pins of the 7 so your two brown go to marker the two white are ground yellow and green are right and left turn and blue is backup

hope that helps