Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Samson Blade Tower

legrandice

I just completed the installation of my new Samson Blade Tower. WOW!!! I have been searching for the perfect tower for years and after seeing this one, just had to have it. The installation was very easy, everything was included with the tower. All I had to do was drill a few holes and bolt the tower in. The tower is very solid, does not move one bit! Everything has a great high end feel to it, the spinner racks and bimini are very easy to operate and fit the tower perfectly. I really think this tower has improved and updated the appearance of my boat. Everything has exceeded my expectations. Our local river has just (3 hours ago) come back down to a level where I am comfortable launching the boat, can't wait to get some water time after the flooding from hurricane Irene.

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

awesome looking tower! Good to know there are some options like this out there if my illusion ever snaps in half! (has been super solid so far and I am knocking on wood!) I really like the way it looks on your boat. Good job! :rockon:

Cool. It's about time someone from the crew puts one of those on!

I saw one this summer up close -- if I hadn't already pulled trigger on the series 3 I would have tracked that one down. Looks great!

Scott , From Samson, does amazing work, I bought a tower from him back in 97 for my Sanger, out of a small shop in Camas Wa. when he was just starting out. Great looking Tower and a great company to work with, It fit's your boat perfect!!!

I noticed that this tower is not on Samson's website. Is it to new??

Yes, this is a fairly new tower for samson. I think this is the first one of them put on a malibu. I have seen pictures of them on cobalt and mastercraft.

That is a great looking tower. What was the approximate cost of this project? I think I want to do the same thing and get rid of my Titan Series I which really dates my bu.

That is a great looking tower. What was the approximate cost of this project? I think I want to do the same thing and get rid of my Titan Series I which really dates my bu.

This is a new tower for samson...you can give them a call to talk pricing for your boat: 866-788-WAKE (9253)

Great looking tower, definitely has strong g3 tower styling influences. :whistle: If it was made cheaply we'd call it a rip off, but as far as I can see from the samson stuff, they are methodical.

That said, if Samsom made a direct replacement for the Illusion X tower, I might be game. As in unbolt Illusion X, and bolt up "BLADE" g3.

When someone find's out the price, please let us know.

Edited by Indyxc

Looks Awesome!

I looked closely at this tower at the boat this spring and was very impressed. Everything Samson does is very well done. From what I remember the price was not cheap and on par with a G3.

Great looking tower, definitely has strong g3 tower styling influences. :whistle: If it was made cheaply we'd call it a rip off, but as far as I can see from the samson stuff, they are methodical.

That said, if Samsom made a direct replacement for the Illusion X tower, I might be game. As in unbolt Illusion X, and bolt up "BLADE" g3. When someone find's out the price, please let us know.

You might be looking at it. You'd have to call them up to see what the bolt spacing is, it looks close though.

The approximate price is $3000. Sampson does not have it on their website yet because they only have patterns for a few boats and they didn't want to field a bunch of calls for the tower to be put on boats that they do not have patterns for. I am sure they would be able to do most BU's