Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wiring Diagram - '07 VLX

Well, it starts with the crappy dipped chrome pitting on my VLX. Then Malibu honors it and sends replacement. Then an authorized dealer installs it. Fine. Problem is, I don't know if "he" did it, or one of his $8 an hr dudes. So now after getting my boat back this Spring, my stereo cuts out, starting popping various fuses (resetable), smoking/burning switch and now blowing fuses on the Wedge.

I'm so pissed off I can't see straight. How hard is it to take the bezels out, mark the wires and replace them BACK IN ORDER without screwing them up!?

However, before I let them touch it - because they WILL fix it, I wanted to see if either anyone can do me a favor and send a few pics from under the dash of the current wiring, OR, possibly send me the wiring diagram so I can trace everything.

This really sucks to trust someone to do the appropriate work to only have it slowly fall apart over time as we find things.