Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Response lxi throttle control

I have just bought a 08 repsonse LXI and it has an interesting feature...it has perfect pass stargazer AND zero off. It was a demo boat so i assume this was to show potential buyers of newer models how zero off works. My question is this: i know that zero off took over from perfect pass because perfect pass didnt want to reconfigure their system for the new electronic throttle controls. So if this is an 08 does it have the cable throttle control? and if so will the zero off even work? i dont have the boat yet is why i am asking as i havent been able to test it out. or is it possible that they upgraded the throttle control?

thanks, Mike

it has both...i can show you the pictures. whether both are operational i dont know but i know the boat has two gps pucks on the bow and both systems in the dash. regardless of whether they work do you know any of the answers to the questions as to whether it has electric or cable throttle?

Mike