Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Crue Board Shorts

jvianco

Anyone have the link for Crue's website for their boardshorts? I know I've seen it advertised in magazines before, but I'm not finding it on any of the search engines today.

I bought a pair at a shop at Lake Havasu about a month ago. Real nice shorts but they run really really large. I checked all the tags on the shorts (cause I have not worn them yet) and there's no URL. Thus, I don't have a link, but if you find one, remember that they run very large. The 32's are like 34's in reality. I think they're made to be worn "FB" and hang low on your hips.

Are they longer in length too? Nothin' worse than a pair of boardshorts riding up by your bean bag as you're being pulled up.

Thanks Fly!

I knew they ran big because I seen a pair of 34's this past weekend, and they looked like 36's or 38's!

What makes them special? I am looking for some good board shorts but want some with liners as boxers just don't dry fast enough.

ONeill makes some thin skins shorts designed to go under board shorts. Thought about getting a pair to try.

No stock showing on Ski Limited.

What makes them special?  I am looking for some good board shorts but want some with liners as boxers just don't dry fast enough.

Not to get to personal, but I wear boxers all day, everyday, exept when go wakeboarding- gotta go with the tidy whiteys.

I slapped my "bean bag" onceon the water, and had to be pulled back into the boat. That ended that day. Cry.gif

What makes them special?  I am looking for some good board shorts but want some with liners as boxers just don't dry fast enough.

I don't know that anything makes them "special". For me it's just a style issue. Most of the other brands have all these new funky styles out this year, and I just want some simple board shorts.