Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2009 Malibu VLX - Good Deal?

jhunt

Hey all, been looking on here for some time now and have been looking for a used VLX for a while. I have found the following and wanted some input on the price. It seems like a good deal but I was wondering would I be able to find one like it if I waited through the winter with less hours for the same price. Taking it for a test drive next weekend:

It has 194 hours on it. Their description: Excellent Condition! Fully loaded with Malibu VLX premium package plus the following upgrades: has 4 wetsound tower speakers, 8 interior speakers, 1-12" sub, 3 amps with EQ and microphone. Custom LED blue light system throughout interior of boat and back deck. 2 swivel wakeboard racks. Installed custom flush system on back of boat. Boat trailer is equiped with Buddy System for easy loading. Keyless start. 2 oversized dye hard platinum marine batteries. 6.5" display with depth finder and all gages with presets for ski and wakeboarding, ect. Electric fill ballast system. Power Wedge. Tinted windows & additional upgraded driver mirror to view skier. Boat always washed after every use and stored in barn out of weather.

Asking $53,000. The pictures look clean and I'll see it soon to check myself. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

I todays eco. he will be lucky to see offer of 40K . Lets get real about boat prices come on

Are you kidding me? this is a boat that probably sold for at least 65k new, and from everything i have read the market for used boats is very strong. It sounds very well equipped so an asking price of 53k is not out of line.

I todays eco. he will be lucky to see offer of 40K . Lets get real about boat prices come on

:crazy: Did you fall and bump your head, you can't be serious. With that reasoning yours would be worth about $20k.

Edited by 06vlx