Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tip of the Hat

board brained

ordered some tower lights...well had alot of questions about tower lights that Andrew and Paul had to field prior, but got my lights today!!!!

and just want to tip my hat as I had a few more installation questions, which I think Paul handled on an "afternoon off" now the lights on wired in, working and will be tested tonight......

bottomline great service.....handling questions, shipping to Canada, pricing, looking after me etc etc....was great.....

can not wait til they get and ship my 4 new board racks....

Paul and his crew along with Cory Anderson (Evolution Covers) are on my short list of crew members I'd love to meet some day if I ever travel to the west side!! Customer service from both seems above and beyond, a rare thing these day.....:thumbup:

totally agree re both.....

and the LED tower lights they sold me are flippin amazing.....coming in at dark tonight, flipped them on at the dock and loading on trailer and it as like day light....or brighter...supper clean bright white...just as they said it would be

Paul and his crew along with Cory Anderson (Evolution Covers) are on my short list of crew members I'd love to meet some day if I ever travel to the west side!! Customer service from both seems above and beyond, a rare thing these day.....:thumbup: