Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

titan series iii

Hentz

You will find that the front hoop of the tower will lay nearly flat with the top of your windshield - probably add 4"-6". I'm thinking you have a v-drive based on your avatar. Not sure where the rear hoop will lay given your seating configuration. On my DD, I have to tip up the rear seat, then the top of the hoop rests on the floor. In this folded position, the highest position of the rear hoop is well below the front hoop.

Edited by SunriseH2OSkier
martinarcher

Here's a few of mine folded from this last Sat. My wife usually holds the front hoop and the rear rests on the saw horse. If you didn't have racks like mine you could get the rear hoop way below the windshield like Jerry mentioned. The front hoop is shaped in a way that allows it to get pretty darn flat and mine will actually almost touch the dogbox. If I have to fold it and pull the boat out myself I just sit the front hoop on a little bucket. Hope they help....

IMAG0405.jpg

IMAG0404.jpg

Edited by martinarcher

Exactly how long to you leave your wife there holding the front bar?? That is dedication!!! :thumbup:

No kidding, that's too funny! "See you in the morning babe. I'm sleeping in if it's rainy."

martinarcher

LOL.gif I pulled the truck out fast and snapped those pics for you guys. She was certainly wondering what I was up to. After I explained a fellow crew member needed pics of a folded tower I got the rolled eyes, but she complied. Thumbup.gif

She usually is reminding me to hurry as I back in or pull the truck out, but she's a trooper and is always willing to help out. I appreciate her help!

Hentz, what boat do you have? The tower will lay different on different models. On my 2009 RLXI the front hoop lays on top of the windshield and the rear hoop drops in low behind the engine box.