Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Volvo Penta best of 2005 in recreation?

Chia

Cool !

I see a lot more petential for prop damage in cluttered waters though.

Yeah! Any money you save with the 20% more efficiency you will pay out in prop repairs.

Cool !

Why would there be a lot more potential for prop damage? Current configurations are subjected to the same clutter...

Cool !

Why would there be a lot more potential for prop damage? Current configurations are subjected to the same clutter...

Maybe I'm wrong but the front of the outdrive can push some things away

You should have seen the tail shaft on my "Black Max"! It hit ground first many times - saving me from damaging the propeller. I use to run on the Colorado River where there are many traveling sandbars. I had to replace one prop just a few seconds after backing off the trailer at the launch ramp...what a way to start a weekend Cry.gif