Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Crazy...Crazy....Crazy

Henken

Crazy.gif Every year our ski club has an annual New Years Day outing on the Mississippi River, Although I was unable to make it this year, here are a few pictures of the event. Surprised.gifLink
Thats Crazy!!!!!! So is that going to be the next boat frozen in a lake???

It's pulled out when the day is over.

A chainsaw comes in handy when the boat launch is frozen. Surprised.gif

Thats Crazy!!!!!! So is that going to be the next boat frozen in a lake???

Although crazy they are, these guys look smart enough to get the boats out of the ice before they become part of the ice.

There was an article about this in WSM last year. They all go in together to buy a "beater" boat to use and must winterize it practically right on the ramp.

They are definitely hard core!

I started down through the pics and thought 28F? That ain't so bad - our Polar Bear ski on Dec 3 here in Michigan was 26F. Then I got to the pics where the guy is standing on the ice next to the boat... Now that is certifiable! Crazy.gif

Then I got to the pics where the guy is standing on the ice next to the boat... Now that is certifiable! Crazy.gif

yeah, its was -5 that day.

One of my ski partners has been skiing or footing at least once a month for the last 8yrs.... Surprised.gif

I have some videos of last yrs action, One of the guys did a barefoot start off the Ice and another did a start off the beach yeah, there pretty hardcore. :)

Does anybody know of a quick and easy host I can use to show them!

Edited by Henken
Then I got to the pics where the guy is standing on the ice next to the boat... Now that is certifiable! Crazy.gif

Yeah, that one was something I hadn't seen before!

Yeah, that one was something I hadn't seen before!

He's not standing on ice...He's Walking On Water!!! Crazy.gif

Burr... makes me want to go home and sit in the hot-tub...

My sediments exactly with a nice double bock beer.

There's sediment in the bottom of your hot-tub, Justin? Or the double bock? And don't go getting all sentimental on us, ok? :lol:

My sediments exactly with a nice double bock beer.

There's sediment in the bottom of your hot-tub, Justin? Or the double bock? And don't go getting all sentimental on us, ok? :lol:

:lol: We can always count on Justin. :lol:

Crazy.gif

yeah, its was -5 that day.

One of my ski partners has been skiing or footing at least once a month for the last 8yrs.... Surprised.gif

I have some videos of last yrs action, One of the guys did a barefoot start off the Ice and another did a start off the beach yeah, there pretty hardcore. :)

Does anybody know of a quick and easy host I can use to show them!

Sent you PM...email em to me and I will post them somewhere...

FNA that looks - wait a minute, those guys don't have suits? Double FNA, it'll take three days to get you nuts to drop. How can you do that to yourself?

Love the dedication.