Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2011 Power Wedge Issue

So after playing on the water for most of the day the wedge decided to quit working. All I get is a message on the screen that says "Port wedge actuator over current, waiting for ten seconds to retry". I checked both the up and down fuses and they were fine. I am not sure where else to look. Has anyone else had this issue before? I have read through most of the older wedge issue threads and nothing has helped. :(

Trent

So after playing on the water for most of the day the wedge decided to quit working. All I get is a message on the screen that says "Port wedge actuator over current, waiting for ten seconds to retry". I checked both the up and down fuses and they were fine. I am not sure where else to look. Has anyone else had this issue before? I have read through most of the older wedge issue threads and nothing has helped. :(

Trent

Call Malibu in TN. They are helpful over the phone. They will probably get an engineer on the phone with you. I know long distance from Canada but will probably solve your issue within 5 minutes

All I get from that number is a recording that said this number is not in use!

Under the dash there is a Lenco Controller. There is a 20 amp fuse that is in the wire harness. It’s in a red rubber boot. Check that fuse. I had the exact same problem and error message. My fuse was blown.

If that fixes your problem make sure you run the wedge all the way down and then back up. After replacing the fuse my wedge indicator lost track of where the wedge was. After running it down and up it was working again.

Edited by AndyP

Under the dash there is a Lenco Controller. There is a 20 amp fuse that is in the wire harness. It’s in a red rubber boot. Check that fuse. I had the exact same problem and error message. My fuse was blown.

If that fixes your problem make sure you run the wedge all the way down and then back up. After replacing the fuse my wedge indicator lost track of where the wedge was. After running it down and up it was working again.

That was exactly what it was. After came back in from the boat I read your post! :Doh:

Could have saved me some time and effort!

Thanks guys

That was exactly what it was. After came back in from the boat I read your post! :Doh:

Could have saved me some time and effort!

Thanks guys

Glad you found it.