Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

No Place Better

StarOneWake

Just wanted to thank everyone on the forum for all the help that they offer and also freindships that have been built here.. It seems to be a thing on alot of the other forums that people like to bash each other and I rarely see that here... So this is just a quick shout out to everyone that puts some time in to make this the best forum on the internet :rockon:

Just wanted to thank everyone on the forum for all the help that they offer and also freindships that have been built here.. It seems to be a thing on alot of the other forums that people like to bash each other and I rarely see that here... So this is just a quick shout out to everyone that puts some time in to make this the best forum on the internet :rockon:

:plus1: Agreed! Thanks for saying so. I know my boat and all of the mods on it are a result of help from the crew. Thanks all! :werule:

Or maybe Brett picked up a new product line and is buttering us up :biggrin:

This was just to show my appreciation... But yes we do have some new projects that we are working on to be released next season and mabey just a sneak peek this fall...

I met darn near my whole crew on this site even before I owned a boat! 98buphon (Michael) offered to let me come ride behind his boat when he didn't even know me! This was WOW last year, where I met Scotty's Sporty (Scotty) and his wife, Wendy. All great great people who I absolutely love being around.

And of course WOW this year where we ended up meeting EVEN MORE people, whether from the site or not! It's almost instant friendship, simply based on the camaraderie we have for enjoying the same things and of course owning the best boats out there!!

:werule:

Yep, I'm with ya there. Lots of good people here. I've learned a lot about my boat. Hope to share some of it with others. And always enjoy meeting you guys for a ride or whatever. :rockon:

Brett,

I'm glad that people like you and all the other members that are in the industry are on this board to answer questions and give support.

Great forum, and I am glad I got a Malibu to go with it!

And sorry to see that Brett got beat up on Wakeworld today.

Edited by TallRedRider
martinarcher

This site is the sole reason that I will never own another brand of boat. :thumbup:

I met darn near my whole crew on this site even before I owned a boat! 98buphon (Michael) offered to let me come ride behind his boat when he didn't even know me! This was WOW last year, where I met Scotty's Sporty (Scotty) and his wife, Wendy. All great great people who I absolutely love being around.

And of course WOW this year where we ended up meeting EVEN MORE people, whether from the site or not! It's almost instant friendship, simply based on the camaraderie we have for enjoying the same things and of course owning the best boats out there!!

:werule:

:plus1: This is a great resource for us malibu owners with great people! :werule:

Brett,

I'm glad that people like you and all the other members that are in the industry are on this board to answer questions and give support.

:plus1: On all four accounts!

werule.gif

Edited by martinarcher

I agree. Totally great crowd on here.

Well, except a couple of sky skiers.

And there are a few wakeboarders on here that I don't care for.

And most of the surfers rub me the wrong way.

But I do find that most of the tubers and waterski crowd are quality individuals with intellect and contribute greatly to the quality of the conversations.

Brett, you are right on the money with this post as well as those who responded. I lurked around here for nearly 2 years before I bought my Bu. The people, the knowledge, and the offerings of assistance by crew members is awesome! Truly a kick a$$ community.

Edited by inlandlaker
martinarcher

Brett, you are right on the money with this post as well as those who responded. I lurked around here for nearly 2 years before I bought my Bu. The people, the knowledge, and the offerings of assistance by crew members is awesome! Truly a kick a$ community.

Right on. That's one of the things I love about the BuCrew. Someone asks a question on most boards and they get told to SEARCH NOOB or get a quick answer. People here will go out of their way simply to answer a question or help troubleshoot a problem. You get people typing full paragraphs to help the OP find an issue or answer a question. Heck I think the amount of pics posted to explain or clarify problems is awesome too. Clap.gif

Good thread Brett! Rockon.gif I appreciate you helping out with product explanations, descriptions, and new product news too.

Great forum, and I am glad I got a Malibu to go with it!

And sorry to see that Brett got beat up on Wakeworld today.

HAHAHA.. Just wait till they try and order something, can we say back of the line :biggrin: JK

Edited by StarOneWake
Heck I think the amount of pics posted to explain or clarify problems is awesome too. Clap.gif

Yeah,

I think my red line drawings in MS paint is getting worn out. :innocent: