Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Check out OUR new boat

RiverRunner

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RiverRunner

• chathamsolutions

• stewart

• stusumm

Sweet looking boat. Congrats. Do you have more pics of the tower and speakers?

Congrats Ken, I'm glad everything went well buying a boat site unseen I would imagine can be stressful. :):)

I bought my boat site unseen and I was asking so many???? that the guy was getting a little mad. I even called the NV dmv, the place were the boat was sold from and serviced just to check if every thing was on the up and up. I also told the guy if any thing is not as he stated then the deal was off.

Sweet looking boat. Congrats. Do you have more pics of the tower and speakers?

Here are two more pics with the bimini up.

The other two pics are of the face plate for the two side by side ten inch subs in front of the drivers seat

Edited by RiverRunner
OK...I will tell the secret of 81 degree water in Jan. we were at Lake Fayette County which is a power plant lake. The main body of the lake was around 72 is was 81 near the outlet. .

Power plant water ? Shocking.gif Now you went and did it, now your future offspring will resemble salamanders !! Yikes

WOW! That boat has some major *bling* going on! Hopefully we'll get to see it at the 2006 Texas WOW.

Welcome to the LSV family! Rockon.gif

Thats a sweet box. I also hope to see it at the WOW.

We have had the boat out twice since we brought it home and are loving it. Monday my wife, son, his girlfriend and me (the road trip crew) spent the afternoon playing with the ballest shaping the wake and surfing. We are looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones at the 2006 Texas WOW, we will be in cabin number one. Anyone that needs a ride is more than welcome to crew with us, the more VAB the better.

you got any pics of the BU' in the water? Nice pics you have, but a boat looks best in the water and not a trailer cause that means your no longer enojoying it!

• 2 weeks later...

A couple pics of the boat in the water over the weekend at Lake Houston. Thanks again 5gen for the help with were to go on the lake.

Edited by RiverRunner

It was a major jump to go from the Tantrum to the LSV. It was probably a major gulp when you picked it up. If you're like me there'll be times when you're choking on the payment, upkeep, etc.

You will not regret it.

150+ hours later, and every time I put that baby in the water and cruise through the 5MPH zone filling the tanks, the adrenaline just pumps. And the tunes thumping only increases the experience.

With a boat as good lucking as yours I can't see how you would ever NOT have that experience. Enjoy it.

Edited by chathamsolutions

RiverRunner, congrats on the new boat!

I told you guys Kevin's boat was in great shape! Who would have known he would do a delivery all the way to TX Crazy.gif

What kind of boardracks are those? We don´t come close to fitting a wakesurfer in our racks...

I believe those racks on RR's boat are made by Nice Rack.

We have the Upgraded OEM racks (black casted base w/ billet Malibu logo) and they will fit a HL, LF and Inland Surfer board.

RiverRunner, congrats on the new boat!

I told you guys Kevin's boat was in great shape! Who would have known he would do a delivery all the way to TX Crazy.gif

You were right about the boat it is very clean and we are very happy with it, we have had it out four times since we brought it home. The delivery is a whole other story, one of those best told over a couple of cold beers and a shot of tequila at the Texas WOW in June. Kevin is a good guy and has gone out of his way to make sure that we are completely happy with the boat.

What kind of boardracks are those? We don´t come close to fitting a wakesurfer in our racks...

We have the Upgraded OEM racks (black casted base w/ billet Malibu logo) and they will fit a HL, LF and Inland Surfer board.

I can not rememeber for sure what brand they are I believe they are Metcraft, I will ask Kevin next time I talk to him. We have had a Phase5 Icon, 5'-6" Landlock, 4'-10" Broadcast and severial wakeboards in the racks so far not sure about my Phase5 Oolge do not have it right now.

Edited by RiverRunner

So what kind of racks can I expect to get with our new 06 thats coming soon? We ordered with standard wakeboardracks from malibu. Will a surfer fit?

Most boards should fit, I do not know what the up charge would be but, at the boat show they had a pivoting rack for the Illusion tower that were really nice, we might move to those at a later date.