Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New 'Bu owner...on the water in T-1 hour!

Duckpond

Well just got in from an exciting yet uneventful trip to the local lake. We spent about an hour and a half out on the lake patrolling the shore, looking at the different lake properties, and the girlfriend dropped anchor in a cove and let the boys swim for a bit. On the way in the clouds started to get a little darker and we made it in right as the water started to get choppy.

All in all a good outting, hopefully it warms up a bit for tomorrow and we can do it again!

Didn't get any pictures in the water, we were having to much fun!

congrats!! i just bought a new malibu to but mines having issues.. a brand new boat zero hours and having issues already??? im bummed. enjoy your malibu!!

We had zero issues, aside from my girlfriend wanting to drive the entire time. I guess that'll work in my favor later down the road though!

She did get some pictures of the boys that she just sent me.

Resampled_2011-07-23_13-01-55_989.jpg

We had zero issues, aside from my girlfriend wanting to drive the entire time. I guess that'll work in my favor later down the road though!

That Picture pretty much sum's it up, Congrats on the new BU!!

The boys had an amazing time, were totally wiped out when we got home, and have been sleeping like babes since about 730. The twins were thinking they were going to be pro-tubers until we watched a dude saloming and now they think they're going to do that lol, the little guy is perfectly content hanging out.

We're ready to hit it again tomorrow!

This is what it's all about! Congrats on the purchase. Enjoy it.