Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Does anyone make a size 15 binding?

aparks87

Hey guys,

I've recently gotten into wakeboarding but my feet constantly go numb due to using too small of bindings. I wear a size 15 shoe and can't seem to find any out there! The newer closed toe boots only seem to go to a size 14 which is no good and I'm a little leary of the 10-14 that come in some open toe. Any help would be appreciated.

Yeah it sure seems like the closed toe boots were made were the smaller feet. I can't find any that are comfortable and I am only a 13. You will most likely be able to only find 15's in the multiple size open toes. Liquid Force looks like they have lots.

Click me!

If you've got size 15 feet, I don't see why you even need a wake board? :crazy:

J/K, I'm a 13EE and have a hard time finding shoes.

If you've got size 15 feet, I don't see why you even need a wake board? :crazy:

J/K, I'm a 13EE and have a hard time finding shoes.

Hey Pete, you know what they say about a guy who needs big wakeboard boots...

A friend of mine had the same problem with a size 15 shoe and found a pair of xxl hyperlite's for a decent price, and they seemed to fit his feet pretty well. I'm not sure if you have seen them in that size before, but apparently they work, and they are huge :lol:

Yeah it sure seems like the closed toe boots were made were the smaller feet. I can't find any that are comfortable and I am only a 13. You will most likely be able to only find 15's in the multiple size open toes. Liquid Force looks like they have lots.

Click me!

Size 13 here as well and my 2011 Ronix One boots are amazing

I am a 14. LF justt started makeing larger sizes in the last few years still not as big as Hyperlite and some CWB that I have tried. Stay opened toe'd. I just got the CWB Vapor and they have some extra room. I have found lenth is not as big of a factor as grith in wakeboard boots.

Kelly

Size 13 here as well and my 2011 Ronix One boots are amazing

2nd on the One boots. I wear a full 14 street shoes, and my 2009 Ones (13-14) fit with room to spare. I don't know about a 15...