Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Boat - 2011 Wakesetter VLX

Murphy8166

Just thought I would share some pictures of the new boat. We are upgrading from a 1997 Malibu Sunsetter LX direct drive and it was really sad to let it go - tons of memories made on that boat. Last week at the Dallas Boat Show we pulled the trigger on a 2011 Malibu Wakesetter VLX. The options on this thing are ridiculous including a GPS that I will probably never even use.

Well here is picture of the old one and some pictures of the new one. We are really excited and very blessed.

First stop was over to Earmark Marine. I will post some pictures when David and his team get it done.

DSCN1118.jpg

DSCN1127.jpg

DSCN1129.jpg

DSCN1131.jpg

DSCN1133.jpg

DSCN1134.jpg

WOW! What a beauty! Enjoy the ride, and better yet.... enjoy the wake! the VLX wake is amazing!

And remember, you can stow that bimini on the 2011's right on the crossbar, no need to have it flopping around behind the tower... I also added a couple ties (purchased from REI) in the middle of the crossbar for added support.

Congrats!

Edited by Fman