Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Custom sacs

Jimmy Buffett

There was a thread either on MBO or on Wakeworld (can't remember which one) that had a link to a source for custom sacs. The company mainly built shipping bladders that are used when companies ship liquids overseas on barges inside containers (such as oil) but there are many applications, including wakeboard sacs. This company would make a sac any size and shape you want with any fittings you want. I can't seem to find it...any ideas?

Barefoot International/Fly High also has some nice customs. They are really heavy duty and have a nice quick release on their pump as well.

Actually the only custom sacks that I know of are through 3 places:

www.letsgoride.com

www.boardersparadise.com

www.gethighsports.net

The first 2 I had zero luck with getting any response from & the third uses the same company as Boardersparadise. Maybe you'll have better luck than I did. Dontknow.gif