Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Pretty Cool Set Up

BlknYlwT22

martinarcher

Boy you don't see that rig everyday! Unreal! I wonder how it handles with most of the weight being out back? Seems like you'd need quite a bit more tongue weight to handle properly.

Never seen one quite like that. I've seen one stand up ski on either side of the front of the trailer (like where you would find a spare tire) and I've seen a few double-deckers with jet skis above the ski boat.

I've seen a few boat trailers with bicycle racks up front. Thought about doing that on my own trailer. :biggrin:

This one is being passed around the foilin community right now. Another really sweet setup! :rockon:

Facebook Link

post-821-068914400 1310530043_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

I sent him an email, and he said there is 750lbs of tongue weight still there. Apparently the triple axle trailer takes out most of the sway and the carlisle electric system can be dialed in to lock the whole system.

With the jetskis off there is reverse tongue weight so you can't go too fast.

Bear Trailer Sport builds some nice trailers to haul all your toys.

www.beartrailersports.com

Edited by CumminsBu

Sweet setup indeed!!

The superjet, boat, and trailer are awesome. If anyone hasn't ridden a standup ever, they should, they are a BLAST. I've owned an Kawasaki SXR, Yamaha Fx1, and Superjet.

The only thing that setup needs is some better sit downs. :)