Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Best wake surfer to upgrade to?

Tbrehm12

Hey Crew,

I'm currently using a Liquid Force 5'3'' Fish and have a 2010 23 lsv with a 1,100 lb fat sack and I was wondering what would be the best surfer to upgrade to. I want something that will be able to spin. Is an inland surfer the way to go like the swallow?

Thanks!

I ride the swallow be hide a 2010 lsv 23 with an 1100 locker 500 seat and 500 bow, anyone that knows how to ride ropeless is allowed to use this board and all love it, we are just learning spins but it will do it.

Hey Crew,

I'm currently using a Liquid Force 5'3'' Fish and have a 2010 23 lsv with a 1,100 lb fat sack and I was wondering what would be the best surfer to upgrade to. I want something that will be able to spin. Is an inland surfer the way to go like the swallow?

Thanks!

The inland Surfer Sweet Spot spins great for surf style..... The 4 skims for a skim style..

Matthew

If you want a fantastic performing board at a reasonable price (very subjective) than look no further than Triple X surfboards.

:plus1: . You can keep those Walker boards. Had one try to kill me. Dont have it no more.

Shot me in the eye and gave me 20 stitches to the dome. Really liking the 5.0" Slasher these days. Not as sturdy as the walker stuff, but hella quick and sooooo light wieght. Like the price too.

Hey Crew,

Thanks!

How tall are you and what do you weigh? The skim style boards are generally easier to spin and do surface tricks and the surf style boards are generally better for airs. The Swallow is more of a surf style board.

Edited by Dreamer99

Shot me in the eye and gave me 20 stitches to the dome. Really liking the 5.0" Slasher these days. Not as sturdy as the walker stuff, but hella quick and sooooo light wieght. Like the price too.

I ride the Walker, Smack Baws in the eye style, & unlike Baws, I'm not afriad of this Board....LOL Living on the edge!!! I did like some of the skim style boards, Those are easy on the eyes I hear...

I ride the Walker, Smack Baws in the eye style, & unlike Baws, I'm not afriad of this Board :....LOL Living on the edge!!! I did like some of the skim style boards, Those are easy on the eyes I hear...

Not much to be afraid of when you're just trying to stay in the pocket :Tease3:

I'm there with you, been riding a Sky Ski for 10 years. We taught a newbie last night. Trying to pass it on.

Oh I sure remember the Newbie Days, Trying to learn to jump, I think the hardest thing for me to get over was NOT Pushing off the ski to jump, But to rock back, Lets see Ruptured ear drum, Bruised Ribs , and the Constant neck Pain... Glad that Crap is over, I don't think i would survive a crash like I used to Now...LOL, Funny I never really enjoyed Wake boarding, But Now I'm really Liking to Surf, Getting better each time, And when I wake up the Next Morning, Nothing hurts...LOL

Hey now, All the pic's I Have seen of You are in the pocket...LOL :sw3:

Action shots are to blurry and nobody wants to bring their expensive camera's on the boat to capture it :biggrin: .

Action shots are to blurry and nobody wants to bring their expensive camera's on the boat to capture it :biggrin: .

Just messing with you...LOL I hope to ride with you guys soon!!! :yahoo:

Better make the trek up to the surf comp July 29-31, gonna be a blast.

what lake and what city, I will be headed down south again on the 6th Of Aug, So i have to do some Pleading to the wife...