Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Advertising??

wake00

I do 40K minimum in air miles every year, does that count?

And I know what you mean about a strong wife, when your on the road 1/2 the year the wife has to do everything including fix all the busted stuff. Sounds like you got a good one as well. :)

Only counts if you're driving (flying)!

And yes, my wife is top shelf. :)

But honestly, you have a newer, more expensive boat than I so who's whining about $$? Biggrin.gif Annual bonus? What's that? :(

I do 40K minimum in air miles every year, does that count?

And I know what you mean about a strong wife, when your on the road 1/2 the year the wife has to do everything including fix all the busted stuff. Sounds like you got a good one as well. :)

Only counts if you're driving (flying)!

And yes, my wife is top shelf. :)

But honestly, you have a newer, more expensive boat than I so who's whining about $$? Biggrin.gif Annual bonus? What's that? :(

They wouldn't want me in control, especially after a few of my favorite wobbly pops. :)

Actually our bonus was a measily 1.5% this year. I guess coupled with my 1.8% raise I should be thankful. It was hard to stomach though when that 1.8% was the first raise in 5 years.

I'm commission sales, if I want a raise....I have to sell more. Biggrin.gif

Not a complaint, I wouldn't have it any other way. I made my bed, now I'm lying in it. Good thing it's comfy. :)

Sweet - must have been a big check  Biggrin.gif

A month's worth. Crazy.gif

Now I gotta go get new tires for the trailer, a bed cap for the new truck, nerf bars for the truck (so the wife can get in), then there's the mortgage, HOA dues, bills, bills, and more bills,...DOH!! :Doh: ...I'm broke again. :(

Contact Jason about a refund. He has done so for others who had just recently joined/renewed. If not, you try contacting PayPal (if that's how you paid). You paid for a one year membership to MBO and did not receive it. They might be able to reverse the charges. But I would definitely contact Jason (skicrave) first via PM through WSR. He sure seems like a stand up guy, he'll take care of you but you have to ask. Good luck.

I have contacted Jason twice through the new site more than a week ago, by PM and email, and I have not received a response from him yet. Frustrated.gif Jason did a wonderful job with MBO. I am really disappointed that he has not contacted me regarding my membership dues that were paid a couple of weeks before the demise of MBO. If nothing is ever done regarding this I will always feel that we were taken advantage of.

Bill

I have contacted Jason twice through the new site more than a week ago, by PM and email, and I have not received a response from him yet. Frustrated.gif Jason did a wonderful job with MBO.  I am really disappointed that he has not contacted me regarding my membership dues that were paid a couple of weeks before the demise of MBO.  If nothing is ever done regarding this I will always feel that we were taken advantage of.

Bill

If he's not addressing the issue then I would go to PayPal and/or your Credit Card company and have the charges reversed. You didn't receive what you paid for. It's that simple.

In response to some questions at WSR regarding MBO memberships, Jason posted this morning:

To everyone reading this thread. I am working with Paypal to figure out some bugs in their merchant system to cancel and refund subscriptions. It would take forever for me to do them one at a time, and there are issues with the tools they provide to do a mass cancellation.

I realize that may not be reassuring, but it will be worked out ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.

And I know what you mean about a strong wife, when your on the road 1/2 the year the wife has to do everything including fix all the busted stuff.

Couldn't you fix half the busted stuff when you're home? Crazy.gif

Man I want your job!

Sorry, I need it right now. My boys have gotten used to eating everyday. Besides, you sure you want to drive 45-50K miles a year and do the hotel hop every other week? I left outside sales for a while and almost went batty, I had to get back out on the road. But it ain't for everyone. And you have to have a strong wife... :) ...mine's awesome.

She tells you you're a stud too ROFL.gif

I feel like I hit a gold mine.

I got an 8% bonus and it only takes me 10 min to get to the office. Well, now it does. I use to drive 80 mi/day to the office.

Wake, it has to be said...the first step would be to donate to the cause and encourage others as well. Couple of companies to recommend might be Overtons, Adrenaline Watersports, would Malibu Corporate be interested?

...would Malibu Corporate be interested?

That's exactly what we don't need. You give up your autonomy when you become a "corporate" sponsored site. No thanks.

I like the independent feel that this has. I mean seriously, cable/dish TV costs $50-$100+ per month. Isn't this site worth $25-$50/year? That's not even one tank of gas.

What do you sell??

Not a complaint, I wouldn't have it any other way.  I made my bed, now I'm lying in it.  Good thing it's comfy. :)

What do you sell??

Not a complaint, I wouldn't have it any other way.  I made my bed, now I'm lying in it.  Good thing it's comfy. :)

Adrenaline

LOL...well, kind of, I guess. I sell bicycles to bike shops. Been doing it for years. I left the bike industry for a coulpe of years and got a "real" job....hated it....had to come back to bicycles.

LOL...well, kind of, I guess.  I sell bicycles to bike shops.  Been doing it for years.  I left the bike industry for a coulpe of years and got a "real" job....hated it....had to come back to bicycles.

Just curious, what "real" job did you have?

Just curious, what "real" job did you have?

Worked for Rheem. HVAC, water heaters,....Hard to get out of bed in the morning when you don't like your job and don't care at all about your product. Hard to be passionate about water heaters. Crazy.gif But bikes..... Yahoo.gif

Edited by NorCaliBu
Wake, it has to be said...the first step would be to donate to the cause and encourage others as well.  Couple of companies to recommend might be Overtons, Adrenaline Watersports, would Malibu Corporate be interested?

Malibu Corporate isn't interested in advertising, certainly understand why.