Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

91 Skier Not Wanting to Idle

So I took my Skier to BroStock, and it ran like a champ most of the weekend. However, now if I'm idling and then attempt to go forward it dies. I thought the issue was just a fluke. But this weekend, I was attempting to teach some friends to wakeboard and it did it again. It almost seems like it's not set properly or maybe something else... Any ideas?

No, I haven't. I just bought the boat, but I will definitely do that. If the fuel filters was the issue, wouldn't it run poorly in other situations?

martinarcher

Where does the boat idle before putting it in gear. Might simply be a bit too low and the load on the engine causes it to stall.

Our lake has a few water cops that are very picky about the no wake zones and I have my idle set super low to squeak by which can cause stalling when put in gear.