Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boat Bling In stock at Bake's soon!!

Bake's Marine

Which Boat Bling Products do you like to use?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Boat Bling Products do you like to use?

• Hot Sauce (Gallon)
    • Hot sauce (Quart)
    • Vinyl Sauce (Quart)
    • Condition Sauce (Quart)
    • Quickie Sauce (Quart)
    • Transom Sauce (Quart) (Limited Quantity Left)
    • Pro Sauce (Quart) (Limited Quantity Left)

Crew,

Another great product coming to Bake's soon! I think I pretty much know the answer to this but I wanted to find out from the crew what Boat Bling Products you like the most so I can forecast sales and plan for my initial order with Boat Bling.

Can you let me know your favorites? I'm guessing Hot Sauce and vinyl sauce are going to be the most popular, any experiences with the condition sauce and quickie sauce?

Thanks for your time & have a good day!

-Paul

Edited by Bake's Marine

Thanks Gents for the info! I appreciate the feedback.

-Paul

I just reordered and left a note to contact you to Carry this stuff, Right now the Hot sauce works awesome, especially on black., I will definitely try the other products once they get in, I know the shipping was really high ordering it direct, Love the stuff!!
  • 1 month later...

Just bought some of this from Paul a couple days ago when picking my boat up from them. Cleaned and scrubbed the entire interior yesterday with the vinyl sauce. The boat is officially cleaner than when I bought it :clap: The boat had been destroyed when I towed it up there 2 weeks ago and it started pouring on me with no cover and stuck in awesome Tacoma traffic. The Vinyl Sauce is amazing and cleaned things that I haven't been able to get clean before like where the cushions rest against each other. I will definitely be using this from here on out.

I also picked up some of the water spot remover sauce. This stuff is equally as good. I have been using Lucas Slick Mist and was very happy with it until I tried this new stuff. The biggest difference I see is that it took the water spots off the metal as easily as the hull.

All in all I am very happy with the Sauce products so far! :rockon:

Has anyone found that the vinyl sauce was able to get out remnants that a magic eraser could not? I still have some black ink that soaked into my vinyl from the silly original swim platform pad that I can't really get out no matter what I do. I've been out there with the magic eraser and that helped a lot, but it couldn't fully get it out. Wouldn't suppose someone actually has the same problem as me and was able to get it out with "the sauce" haha, that was just fun to say.