Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Service Engine - Engine Codes

Hope everyones having a good start of summer,

Finally got a chance to put the boat in yesterday (iRide). This is following picking it up from the marina which gave it the summer service. However, after turning it on the first few times a 'Service Required' message has popped up. Going into setup and finding the fault codes does anyone have any idea how to trouble shoot? We have contacted our marina but we have not heard back and would really like to get on the water. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FAULT 1 OF 3

EtcPps1Range

SPN 65605 CM 0

BAD INTELLIGENCE

DEVICE OR COMP

FMI 12 OC 6

FAULT 2 OF 3

EtcPps12Correlation

SPN 65613 CM 0

DATA ERRATIC , INT

OR INCORRECT

FMI 2 0C 6

FAULT 3 OF 3

EtcPps2Range

SPN 65604 CM 0

DATA ERRATIC , INT

OR INCORRECT

FMI 2 OC 6

• 10 months later...

Did you ever find anything about these codes? I think someone said ETC was electronic throttle control -- I'm assuming the missing device code is a power up race condition, but I'd really like to know what the official trigger for that code is. I've not noticed any performance issues or otherwise since I've seen that code.