Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu trailer guides

josh_tn

I noticed that the Malibu essentials site has some but they are out of stock. Will these be available again or did they quit selling them? Is there any other place that you can get them?

I phoned Malibu essentials and was told they will be getting more in and to keep watching the site, I wanted black and apparently the demand for black is big. The downside to this answer is I phoned over a month ago.

Did you try your dealer? Mine stocks them. Also, as an alternative, look at ScreaminSacs website. I just got some of theirs in blue to match my boat with the tribal graphic. Haven't put em on yet but they look real good.

Did you try your dealer? Mine stocks them. Also, as an alternative, look at  ScreaminSacs website. I just got some of theirs in blue to match my boat with the tribal graphic. Haven't put em on yet but they look real good.

I don't have a dealer very close.

Thanks for that site. Those look pretty nice. I might give those a try if the others are still out of stock in a few weeks.

I'm glad someone else asked this question... I was in the same situation. You might want to check ebay from time to time also. I have seen a few sets go on there.

We usually keep some in stock too.

Josh--There are 3-4 dealers in the state of Tn. I'm sure they could geta pair shipped your direction pretty easily.

You might try Marine Outfitters. They are great to work with.

My dealer has some custom made, they have the dealership on one side and the tattoo logo with "malibu boats" inside on the other. very nice.

Hey Smoothwaterman, is that your website, the smoothwatersports site. I have came across that site in the past but have never bought there because there are not any pics of the products. That makes it a tough sell these days. imho.

Sorry Cervelo, it's pretty low on our priority list. Someday maybe we'll have the time to upload photos of everything, or hire a firm to re-vamp it and do it right. (It's very hard to find anything currently, imho)

On the old MBO we used to have photos of the trailer guides, tower pads, shock tubes, etc.....but then that went south, just like behindtheboat.com...

If you'd like to see something in particular, let me know and I'll email a pic.

Thanks,

Peter.

Sorry, but the guide pads are black with a white Malibu logo on them. If that will work, shoot me your email address.

Peter.

• 2 weeks later...

The Malibu essentials site now has the black guide pads back in stock. They were showing 24 in stock and I just ordered mine. Yahoo.gif

• 2 weeks later...
I would be interested in seeing what some 36 inch boat guides in yellow would look like.

thanks

I thought I'd throw a photo up of some guide pads in yellow. The yellow is shown in a 48" but we do have 36" available in stock. Hope this helps.

guidepads_assorted.jpg

screaminsacs, I put my order in with you yesterday for 2 - 48" yellow. I like that you have a better selection of colors than Malibu essentials and a choice of lengths.

They look good, lookin forward to getting them.

screaminsacs, I put my order in with you yesterday for 2 - 48" yellow.

They look good, lookin forward to getting them.

You are from Alberta? if so, I shipped those out this afternoon, you ordered one pair. They should arrive in 5-7 business days. Thank you. how's the weather up there? Is this your summer season?

screaminsacs, yea I am from Alberta. The weather, glad you asked, it's raining and cold today. Is this our summer, not quite yet. By definition our summers are 2 months of lousy skiing (snow). We live in hope the weather will get better. I am hoping it gets better.