Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Beeping on Start up won't stop

Beeping on cold start up start up will not stop.

I have disconnected the oil pressure switch, beeping continues, Oil pressure is 50+, even replaced the oil pressure switch.

Disconnected the tranny temp sensor and beeping won't shut off.

Temp gauge is working

Engine is a 2002 Monsoon.

Any suggestions......

Thanks

Beeping on cold start up start up will not stop.

I have disconnected the oil pressure switch, beeping continues, Oil pressure is 50+, even replaced the oil pressure switch.

Disconnected the tranny temp sensor and beeping won't shut off.

Temp gauge is working

Engine is a 2002 Monsoon.

Any suggestions......

Thanks

The upper cooling hose on mine was leaking and would drip on the coolant temp sensor for the computer and beeper, and cause it to make continuity with ground and beep. It would be very faint at times from just getting enough continuity to start the buzzer. Mite check that.

No codes, The beeping starts on start up and will not stop. You can pull the relevant sensors one by one, and the beeper should go off but it does not.

The sensors I pulled were the oil switch, water temp and tranny temp.

No codes, The beeping starts on start up and will not stop. You can pull the relevant sensors one by one, and the beeper should go off but it does not.

The sensors I pulled were the oil switch, water temp and tranny temp.

My engine has 2 of each one for the gages one to computer. Mine was doing the same. The wire going to the oil pressure for the computer broke off. The one to the gage was still on so the it was showing oil pressure.