Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

where to get custom reg numbers

bamabonners

There are a few places, but I was really happy with Domed Numbers

They were a few more $ than e-bay ones, but the also let me pick the colors exactly & got VERY close to the font for the SLXi - it's just a little 'fatter'. I got a nice preview image before the numbers were generated so I knew exactly what I was getting before I got it.

CSC%252520Norris%252520Small%252520012.JPG

Edit - Add quote & image.

Edited by wienrdog

simple question, where do you get your custom registration numbers? Post some pics if you want.

I got mine at 3DLetterting.com I think it was around 46.00 Including shipping, Nice dome letters..

I got mine for the last boat from Domed Numbers and for the new boat from 3dlettering. They both are a quality product with good customer service. The 3dlettering ones are about half the cost of the Domed Numbers ones. They are not quite as thick, but are still quite nice and look good on the boat. I am happy with them and saved a few bucks.

I stopped by my local FASTSIGNS store for some vinyl letters, gave him my numbers, picked a color and a font and he printed them off for me, even gave me one extra.

Easy application as you do it all at once, cost less than $20.

Edited by Hammertime

I got mine from 3D Lettering as well - I think around $47 after shipping, and they arrived quickly. I'm pleased. Mine are the Euro font, black with silver outline.

image_url-14611-1307048919.jpg

martinarcher

Another for Domed Numbers. Andy was great to work with, but don't forget the important part....they are a BuCrew supported.

They are sweet and Andy helped me match them to my Malibu side decals.

IMG_9041-1500.jpg

IMG_9037-1500.jpg

IMG_9039-1500.jpg