Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need Help With Tower Choice for my boat

BG2085

just picked up my first malibu and need a tower

Boat is a 2000 escape 23 lsv. What tower would you recommend....i want black and would love to stay as close to $1k as possible

thanks!

just picked up my first malibu and need a tower

Boat is a 2000 escape 23 lsv. What tower would you recommend....i want black and would love to stay as close to $1k as possible

thanks!

I just bought a Series I from Star One and worked with Michelle there (wakenymph here), she was INCREDIBLY helpful! I've been blown away by their customer service! I think on that boat you'll at least want a Series II and that'll run you a bit more than 1K, but I think they are the best option for putting a tower on your own boat. I called several other aftermarket tower companies and no one was able to give me the advice/suggestions/tech assistance that Star One did.

I'd give them a call or shoot them an email...

Edited by Calimali2

I just bought a Series I from Star One and worked with Michelle there (wakenymph here), she was INCREDIBLY helpful! I've been blown away by their customer service! I think on that boat you'll at least want a Series II and that'll run you a bit more than 1K, but I think they are the best option for putting a tower on your own boat. I called several other aftermarket tower companies and no one was able to give me the advice/suggestions/tech assistance that Star One did.

I'd give them a call or shoot them an email...

awww shucks :blush:

We love helping!!! give us a call!!!

Or the Series 3 that I have here at the shop :rockon: It is only being sold as a package deal with 2 Menace Spinners and a pair of the Alpha 2 Standards... :thumbup: