Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Aight, so whad ya get?

chathamsolutions

So what did the Wife get??

A new umbrella, a few christian music cd's, some soft, fuzzy socks... Crazy.gif

oh, yeah.....and a sapphire tennis bracelet. Biggrin.gif

(and she doesn't even play tennis) :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malibudude

• D-GOOSE

• NorCaliBu

• jetskipro550

I was talking about the CAR...

:blush: Oh....

The vehicle wasn't for her. I bought her a Ram 4X4 Quad Cab last March, that's what we tow with. My work vehicle was a 99 Dodge Dakota that had gotten up in the 240K mile range...so I got a Honda Element to replace it. You have been away for a while if you missed that whole thread. M-Dude was cracking on the Element and then it came to light that he drives a little Saturn econo-box as a daily commuter... Crazy.gif

The Element is kinda funky looking but for what I need (rep'ing bikes) it's perfect.

Edited by NorCaliBu

D-Goose how did you miss that thread??? It was great, everyone told NCB what they thought of the Element....then he bought the Element, and the truth came out about what Mdude drives. Oh yeah, and there was some of the typical name calling and making fun of other....great thread!

Santa delivered this year me- new billet shock-tower skyski

The cook- a new skivest,2 bikinis and clothes

no.1 daughter carry around dvd player (great on the boat)new dolls and toys and more clothes (the girls in this house cant have enough clothes) Crazy.gif Weather here in qld 36 degres C water glassy a bath like temp about to go out for a set.

Edited by vlx05

Big gifts were a smoker grill (mmmmm bbq) and a sawzall. I think I'm supposed to find a spot to cut a hole in the house for a doggy door now for the spoiled rotten Dalmation who thinks she belongs inside all the time. The smoker is currently getting a workout making a pork shoulder. Pretty tough keeping the temperature stable, it's windy today. Not much boat stuff but I've received approval for an IPOD which would replace our CD changer in the boat. Waiting to see if prices are going to dip at all over the next month or two before I take the plunge and buy one.

Happy New Year everybody!!

Big gifts were a smoker grill (mmmmm bbq) and a sawzall. I think I'm supposed to find a spot to cut a hole in the house for a doggy door now for the spoiled rotten Dalmation who thinks she belongs inside all the time. The smoker is currently getting a workout making a pork shoulder. Pretty tough keeping the temperature stable, it's windy today. Not much boat stuff but I've received approval for an IPOD which would replace our CD changer in the boat. Waiting to see if prices are going to dip at all over the next month or two before I take the plunge and buy one.

Happy New Year everybody!!

What kind of smoker did you get?

D-Goose how did you miss that thread??? It was great, everyone told NCB what they thought of the Element....then he bought the Element, and the truth came out about what Mdude drives. Oh yeah, and there was some of the typical name calling and making fun of other....great thread!

I was gone for 2 weeks on vacation and didn't have time Cry.gif It was killing me not to post or check in on what was going on with my extened friends. As you can tell with all my post today.

It is a rainy day... :( ...if you're bored...Honda Element Thread. :)

OK know that the ND game is over Mad.gif I have time. :)

Then I'll get you a rainbow coalition sticker Crazy.gif

Ok I'm up on that one. ROFL.gif I was in town.

The tread only lasted 3 days 7ish hrs. (Just so Mike can't go 7:-- min) Tongue.gif Plus I didn't have any input that would have been positve right off the bat ,so I just didn't go back in there.