Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Aight, so whad ya get?

chathamsolutions

I pretty much got my wish. A HL Murray setup '05 Murray 138 Bio2 board and '05 Murray bindings. I'm really stoked. Hope to try 'em this week.

Rain, rain, go away!!!!!

What did Santa bring you.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malibudude

• D-GOOSE

• NorCaliBu

• jetskipro550

I bought myself a new camera.

A Sony cyber shot T-7 with 5mega pixel, enough for my use.

The reason I got this one was it's size,it fits in my pocket.

New trailer guide pole covers w/ the Malibu logo.

Off Topic - as I was typing this, the Cincinnati News just showed a Malibu boat pulling Santa and Reindeer behind it in the Ohio River today. Ironic - thought I'd share.

some money...a beretta xx-treme pellet gun(just plain ridiculous), Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy(fav film), a large sum of money. with the money i bought a 4 gig ipod nano(that i can't get to work), and a sweet burberry polo shirt...gotta impress the ladies ;). saved the rest of it for some other stuff: new watson boots, an 06 3ds, an acme 653, pro-x v-drive sacks, pro-x tsunami pump, dragon mx goggles, white brothers silencer, new bars, new black plastics. i wish i had enough for all that stuff...but i guess working isn't going to be so bad.

Edited by madchild

Extended side-view mirrors for the truck: it's harder to see behind the boat with the Rankin cover on it!

Also got a rechargeable LED work light to keep on the boat for maintenance and in the truck for setting up the tent after dark!

I got a dvd burner lord of the rings fellowship of the ring extended edition, and myside, a good wake dvd, and what looks like a week of rain, looks like no ridding this week, I am so ready to go.

I got a Malibu t-shirt, touque, and hat. And I got a Dremel tool.

I think i am starting to aquire too much Malibu clothes. I already bought a bunny hug and t-shirt just before I bought my RLXI. People are going to think i'm nuts soon because all my clothing has boat/ski names on it. Does anyone else have this problem where everything they own says Malibu or some other boat/ski name (clothes, hats, vehicle, screensaver, desktop, etc......)? I thought I fixed this addiction by feeding it with my new RLXI, its getting worse now.

My present to myself this year was some 2-way radios and XM Sat radio that I just bought today. (I am sooooo in love with sat radio now, I hate the local radio stations here).

I ordered a Porter-Cable random orbital buffer for my wife to give me and a $50 gift certificate to autogeek.net from my mother-in-law...I am sooo thoughtful. Biggrin.gif

Since I had pretty much just got a 21' hunk of fiberglass sitting in the garage I really didn't "want" very much, Lord knows we really don't "need" anything.

One of the best things I got however is something I gave. My high school daughters told me that they wanted to start playing golf with me. Having shown no interest in this before I was pleased and a bit touched, (maybe there is a boy or two at school that play golf, buy I'm hoping it's me). So I got my girls a lesson series from a juniors pro at the club down the street. They seem really excited and so am I about the prospect of spending time with them on the course. :)

I got mine early but is was still great!! a 4000sqf toy box for all MY toys. We buy big toys year around so we just spend all of our time and money on our boys.

later

One of Santa's little helpers delivered my biggest present : a used CDX with Animal boots. Then, my wife gave me a new rope with section markers, a Greptile handle, and Greptile gloves. I'm set. Now I just need some heat and water in the lake!! Cry.gif

But, the boat show is only 4 weeks away.... :)

One of Santa's little helpers delivered my biggest present : a used CDX with Animal boots.  Then, my wife gave me a new rope with section markers, a Greptile handle, and Greptile gloves.  I'm set.  Now I just need some heat and water in the lake!! Cry.gif

But, the boat show is only 4 weeks away.... :)

Nice I'm jealous!!

Nothing really for us, we spent it all on our son's first xmas.

Here as well. Mrs, MM got a gift certificate for clothes (she never likes what I buy for her), and I got a nice Colts hooded sweaty. We decided to spend it on the kids this year. Once again, we were blessed.

As far as boating gifts go I got a 540lb fat sack and some binding lube. But I got hooked up totally out of the blue with a sweet North Face Apex jacket, North Face ski jacket, and gortex shoes/boots Rockon.gif I also got a digital camera, money, and other stuff....

I just love the gifts that are given just so you can do work....

Ah, but it makes work easier... that is the gift

.... you know, like giving a new vac Crazy.gif

Well come to think of it I did get the wife a whole pot and pan set one Christmas ROFL.gif

Picked up a new wheelset for the mountain bike - merry christmas to myself - and the wife hooked me up with a humidor and some cigars for those those few times a year I like to bust one out. My sister scores big time and bought me a digital scale that also reads % body fat, water, bone mass, etc, etc... (still learning how to use it). It was a good christmas gift wise.