Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2006 Wakesetter VLX finally Sprayed

aoblak

After seeing the boat on Tracie's computer, I had to log on to say WOW! There will be people who will give you grief about that color combo. Heck with them, we shouldn't all fit in. I absolutely love it.

Joe

WakeGirl Posted Today, 01:24 PM

Looks good! My only question is, did you go to USC?

aoblak might be a Trojan, or he could just be running out of yellow color combinations. Dontknow.gif

His '03 listed for sale is yellow and black iris.

Edited by John I.

I actually wanted to get away from the yellow but my 5 year olds favorite color is yellow and he had a fit without the yellow. My wife and him chose the colors and my wife feels that a boat needs to be somewhat flashy. The boat really looks nice in person, I just can't wait to see the boat on the water. My wife also feels that alot of the "classic" color combo reminds her too much of Nautique's (due to the fact that you can only choose a few colors) I really wanted to order a black and red boat this time but this one looks really good! Thank you for all of the complements and I figured that there would be alot of people that didn't like the colors because there seems to be alot of conservative people on this site (with colors) and Tracie no I have lived in Michigan all of my life, but you do have a point but I think that Reuben and Yellow would be closer to USC than Regal and Yellow.

Biggrin.gif

A couple of years ago I was looking for a new truck and found a midnight blue F-350 Crew that would have worked great, but I had a yellow Bu at the time and being a life long NW Pac-10 fan I just couldn't be driving UM Wolverine colors. I ended up with my charcoal PU. You have to have priorities. Biggrin.gif

Joe

Yes that is true, it's amazing how fast people (in general) look at color combos and think of pro teams or collages. Sometimes colors just look really good together.

Sweet, sweet, sweet! Love the colors.

I wasn't able to log into the web site either but I would love to see the rest of those pics. Sweet ride.